The design of this system allows for maintenance and regular roof inspection, permitting easy and safe access onto your roof.
Suitable for installation on a flat roof, with the maximum pitch of 15º. Other applications include controlled ventilation and access for emergency escape.
The system design offers natural delight into the property, whilst also allowing access to the roof. We offer the access hatches in a variety of sizes shown on the drop down box above. The range is available with clear or diffused finishes, with polycarbonate skins offered in double, triple or quadruple. Each comes with a 150 mm splayed upstand so building an upstand on site is not required.
Key benefits of this Coxdome access hatch roof dome
- Contemporary look inside and out
- Avoids the requirement for extra access facilities
- Provides a method of emergency escape
- Option for manual opening (with spindle) to permit controllable ventilation (winding rod required)
- Gas spring operated
- Both Interior and exterior locking
- Units hinged along the longest length
- 85° Opening angle
- SF15, BF30, BF15 splayed upstands
- Classified to Class B Non-Fragile according to ACR(M)001:2014
- A variety of sizes available/li>
- Domes available in both a spherical or pyramidal shape.
- Glazing options available in Clear, Diffused or Opal.
Also available in solid aluminium, for use on all flat roofs with a maximum inclination of 15°. Aluminium technical specification as below:
- 80mm Rockwool insulation with Mill finish aluminium lid
- 60mm Rockwool insulation with Splayed 300mm steel upstand
- Supplied with completed upstand for straightforward installation
- Opening angle 80°
- Smooth, easy single handed operation with Gas strut assisted opening
- A variety of sizes available
Performance of this Coxdome access hatch roof dome
- U Value 2.7 for Double Skin / Sound Reduction 20dB
- U Value 1.7 for Triple Skin / Sound Reduction 22dB
- U Value 1.4 for Quadruple Skin / Sound Reduction 23dB
- U Value 1.8 for 150mm PVC-u upstand
- CE Marking according to EN 1873
- Class B Non-Fragile, ACR(M)001 Soft Body Tested
- 3 mm polycarbonate impact resistant glazing
- B-s1-d0 Fire Classification according to BS EN15301:1 2007
We sell a wide range of rooflights and skylights, including: