COXDOME SHEV (AOV) systems offer a smoke and heat exhaust ventilation solution for both commercial and residential projects. Providing day to day controllable ventilation in addition to offering smoke extraction in the event of a fire within the property. They are certified to EN12101-2. SHEV (AOV) systems.
Improve the natural daylight with clear or obscure polycarbonate glazing available. Alternatively, you can select a solid fully insulated aluminium cover.
The COXDOME SHEV (AOV) range is available in a variety of sizes and can be integrated into a compatible Building Management System(BMS). It will comply with the latest building regulations on fire safety. Link up to a central control panel, the control panels can be activated from either manual override switches local to the ventilator, and the ground floor by dedicated smoke detectors. Alternatively it can interface with a third-party smoke detection/fire alarm system.
How Do AOV Windows Work?
Automatic Opening Vent (AOV) systems are rooflights that will automatically open in the event of a fire. They can be configured to open automatically upon detection of hazards such as smoke or heat, via the control panel provided, and can also be manually opened to allow increased ventilation in your room.
Key Benefits of COXDOME AOV Rooflights
- Smoke and heat exhaust ventilation solution suitable for both residential and commercial applications
- Offers smoke extraction in the event of fire
- The motor can be offset to be used for access purposes as well as smoke ventilation
- Day-to-day controllable ventilation
- Supplied both factory assembled and factory tested
- Will comply with the latest building regulations on fire safety
- Can be integrated into a Building Management System(BMS)
- In the event of mains failure, Central control panel complete with battery backup
- Enhance the buildings natural daylight with the polycarbonate glazing available in clear or obscure.
- Suitable for installation on a pitch of 0° to 15°
COXDOME AOV Rooflight Performance:
- EN12101-2 certified
- Available from 750mm to 2250m
- Opens to 140º
- Galvanised steel mechanism
- Glazed polycarbonate or solid aluminium cover
- Exceptionally low noise level
- Compact 24V motor unit
- Aerodynamic free area up to Aa0.68m2
- Snow load up to 600N/m²
- Wind load up to 1500N/m²
- Low ambient temperature T(-15°)
- Heat exposure B300
- Reaction to Fire Class E
- Opening speed <60 secs
We sell a wide range of rooflights and skylights, including: