The manufacturer produces The COXDOME Classic Range Electric opening polycarbonate dome rooflights to the highest standard, in both double and triple glazing. They’re supplied with a 150mm PVC-u upstand as standard. Condensation formation is prevented by the thermally broken upstand that safeguards a solid thermal performance and is produced from PVC-u plastic Profiles.
The manufacturer supplies The COXDOME Classic electric opening rooflight with a wall switch, with optional extra opening options for control via a Remote or Wind/Rain Sensors.
COXDOME also provides access hatch roof domes for emergency access and ventilation.
The COXDOME Classic ranges offers you a unique design, with a high performing polycarbonate rooflight for straightforward installation.
Key Benefits of this Coxdome polycarbonate electrical rooflight
- For high performance, skins available in Double, Triple or Quadruple
- Glazing offered in Clear or Diffused.
- High security fixings supplied as standard
- PVC-u upstand
- Suitable for flat roofs, including single ply, GRP, hot melt, asphalt, liquid and lead
- Chain Drive with wall switch
- Remote opening option available
- U Value 2.7 for Double Skin / Sound Reduction 20dB
- U Value 1.7 for Triple Skin / Sound Reduction 22dB
- U Value 1.4 for Quadruple Skin / Sound Reduction 23dB
- U Value 1.8 for 150mm PVC-u upstand
- CE Marking according to EN 1873
- Class B Non-Fragile, ACR(M)001 Soft Body Tested
- 3 mm polycarbonate impact resistant glazing
- B-s1-d0 Fire Classification according to BS EN15301:1 2007