Our COXDOME Galaxy Rooflights are a specially designed, dome only, product that is easily installed onto your existing builder’s upstand or kerb. Produced from high quality UV protected polycarbonate, this material provides a high level of resistance to the Sun’s UV rays, meaning that not only will the unit avoid discolouration, or ‘yellowing’, users will also enjoy protection for their skin from harmful solar rays.
COXDOME Galaxy Rooflights provide the best option when replacing the glazing on a damaged or discoloured unit, as they will fit on the majority of existing kerbs, and allow you to avoid altering the existing building structure. They are also manufactured with a 100mm flange with tolerances built in.
The COXDOME Galaxy rooflight is a ‘dome only’ product designed to be installed onto an existing builder’s upstand or kerb. It is produced from high quality UV protected polycarbonate.
The range is perfect for both refurbishment projects or applications where you will be replacing the glazing. To ensure it fits the majority of existing kerbs, avoiding further alterations, the product is manufactured with a 100mm flange with tolerances built in. This is the best option when replacing the glazing on a damaged or discoloured unit.
Key benefits of this Coxdome dome only roof domes
- The design is ideal for installation on an existing builder’s kerb/upstand.
- 100 mm flanged polycarbonate unit with tolerances built in to suit most kerb sizes
- High Security Fixings supplied as standard
- Perfect for when the glazing needs to be replaced on a unit for a refurbishment project.
- Produced using 3mm polycarbonate which achieves B-s1-d0 and therefore attains Class 1 certification (according to EN 13501-1:2007)
- Class B non-fragile to ACR[M]001
- Class 1 fire performance to BS476 Pt7
- U-value 1.7 for Triple Skin
- Installation pitch 0-15°
- Single, Double, Triple and Quadruple skin available for all sizes.
- Glazing options available in Clear or Diffused.
You can also view our: