What is a Coxdome flat glass rooflight?
Coxdomee flat glass rooflights consist of an uninterrupted glass surface, maximising natural light and offering stunning views of the sky. These aluminium framed rooflights are produced with a double-glazed unit with extra safety provided by a laminated internal pane and a toughened external glass pane. This toughened outer glass pane boasts a ceramic edge coating to give a classy finish to your skylight. The rooflight will be a fantastic addition to your property with its contemporary design.
The COXDOME Lumiglaze glass rooflight is perfect for installation on a flat roof. Condensation formation is prevented by the thermally broken upstand, which safeguards a solid thermal performance. Concealed fixing screws to be fitted beneath the flush cover are supplied with the rooflight.
We sell a variety of Coxdome rooflights, including:
- Coxdome Polycarbonate Electrical Rooflight
- Coxdome Dome Only Roof Domes
- Coxdome Manual Glass Opening Rooflight
You can also view our full range of rooflights and skylights for quality and affordable features.
Key benefits of a Coxdome flat glass rooflight:
- 10 years manufacturer’s warranty
- Perfect for both refurbishment projects and new builds.
- Pure daylight provided by the continuous glass surface.
- Elegant appearance from external roofscape
- Clear panoramic when viewed internally
- Installation Pitch 3-7°
- Toughened outer glass pane with ceramic edge coating
- Internal thermal break
- High security fixings supplied as standard
- For a minimalistic look, the fixings screws are hidden by a flush cover
- U Value 1.0
- Sound insulation 35dB